Today the official Twitter account for the upcoming Attack on Titan game by Koei Tecmo shared a batch of information on the game, including touch controls on PS Vita, cross-save and more.
You can check all the new info below.
- The PS Vita’s touch screen is used to activate signal flares, and to operate the map. Touch controls will be familiar for those who played the PS Vita versions of the Warriors series.
- There won’t be 2-player split screen co-op, even with the upcoming free update that will bring 4-player co-op on March 24th.
- The update will also add 4-player ad-hoc co-op multiplayer on PS Vita.
- You can change camera sensitivity in the option. It’s also possible to select inverted camera controls.
- Auto-save is supported.
- There is an option to turn blood off.
- Cross-save between different platforms is supported.
- There won’t be a demo.
- Controls will be customizable.
- You can ride horses, and the animation is quite realistic, since it’s made by the same studio that works on the Warriors and Winning Post series.
- There’s an item that allows you to blind the titans.
- You can pause the game.
- It won’t be possible to hide the on-screen display of damage numbers.
- There’s no difference in gameplay between different platforms besides platform-specific features.
- There won’t be cross-play between different platforms when online co-op will be added with the update.
- There will be a tutorial and an “easy” difficulty setting for beginners.
Attack on Titan will release in Japan on February 18th for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. A western release will come later this year.