Need a new mouse for gaming? Yes? Then check out this bad boy (it could even be a girl, if you so choose) from Rude Gameware. A techies dream really: the Fierce Laser Mouse V2, which will be available in North America and select international retails in February for $49.95.
“We wanted to give gamers a greater competitive advantage,” said Michael Epstein, Chief Rude Officer. “Don’t ask us how we did it. Just know you’ll see a big increase in your performance, while maintaining plausible deniability if you’re ever questioned about how you achieved such great results.”
After the break, you can find all of the specs and features on the Fierce Laser Mouse V2.
The features of the Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse v2 include:
- 5000 DPI Laser Engine
- 1000 Hz polling with 1 millisecond response time
- Onboard memory to save your modifications
- 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
- Adjustable weights
- Zero-acoustic ultra smooth Teflon feet
- Always-On mode
- On the fly sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
- LED DPI Indicator
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Included customization software