Today, developer Flying Wild Hog released a new Holiday Event, alongside patch 126.96.36.199, for its first-person shooter/action game Shadow Warrior 2.
Information about the holiday update is currently pretty scarce, but the developer did divulge the following overview for the festive add-on:
A Santa impersonator turned out to be a Santa imposter! Help Lo Wang gather the lost Christmas gifts in this limited time winter event with a new snowstorm weather type, festive enemies, and a special holiday gift for those Wangsters that complete the mission!
Find the Christmas tree on training grounds past Hideo’s shop and help Lo Wang save Christmas!
Alongside the new holiday-themed extra content, patch 188.8.131.52 is also live. You can read the full patch notes below:
– Added gem filtering
– Fixed inventory hang bug
– Added option for canceling conversations using “Escape” on keyboard or “B button” on gamepad
– Fixed calculating multiline label size
– Added hiding client hud after a challenge
– Fixed gem crafting exploit
– Fixed an issue with embedding elemental gems
– Fixed an input bug that could occur after dying in challenges while in menus
– Fixed crafting gems that are restricted to weapons
– Various stability fixes
– Fixed a possible crash after using explosive bolts
– Fixed “Lock in first person” screenshots
– Fixed “screenshot” command in photo mode
– Fixed exposure increasing
– Slight improvements to double jump
– Fixed teleporting after loading bug
– Weapon history fixes
Shadow Warrior 2 is currently available on PC, with a PS4 and Xbox One release coming sometime in 2017. Below, you can check out the new trailer highlighting the holiday event: