I have played Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, and I enjoyed it. Now, Bigben Interactive announced an upcoming Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter will feature five cases for you to solve with Sherlock’s wittiness, all set during Victorian London. The game will also feature a kind of open world experience, since it states that you can “freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.”
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter releases in 2016 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Here is a list of information revealed so far, alongside a couple of screenshots:
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.