Sumo Digital revealed some more information about the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Snake Pass today.
The PS4 version of Snake Pass will have support PS4 Pro, and will have HDR support on both the Pro and regular PS4. PS4 Pro owners will be able to play the game in 4K on a 4K TV, and run the game at a smoother frame rate if on a regular HD TV.
They also revealed that the Xbox One version of the game will part of the Xbox Play Anywhere Program at launch. This means that if someone purchases Snake Pass on Xbox One, they will receive the Windows 10 PC version of the game for free and will be able to transfer save data between the two versions.
The developers also provided a list of features that will be in the game at launch, which you can read below:
- A unique 3D physics based puzzle platform game
- 15 levels full of snake bending obstacles
- Four world themes each with unique features and hazards
- A brand new sound track composed by David Wise.
- Organic difficulty curve for players of all abilities
- Additional hidden features we’re yet to talk about
- game that is sssuper good fun for everyone!
A new trailer for the game was also released, which you can watch below. Snake Pass will release for Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One on March 28.