Today developer Combo Breaker and publisher Tower Studios announced that their game Sociable Soccer will be a part of Steam’s Early Access program sometime later this Summer.
When the game becomes available via early access, it should include two modes to play, however what exactly these two modes are has not been revealed. A third mode was also teased, however it’s unknown whether or not this will be added to the game before it’s officially released. You can check out a full features list for the early access version below:
- Fast, slick and intuitive game controls for online & offline play
- Full 3D game world including stadium and animated crowd
- A variety of camera angles, replay options etc
- Over 1,000, fully researched, club & international teams
- Over 30,000 players (each with his own player card)
- Online or Local Friendly Multiplayer Mode for 2-8 players (each controlling his own team)
- Customisable leagues, cups and tournaments for up to 8 players
- World Mode: a campaign in which you upgrade your manager character by winning 67 international, real world football trophies by playing with many of our 1,000 teams (100 hours gameplay, mimimum)
- Trophy collection room
A brand new trailer was also released, which shows off gameplay from the upcoming title. You can check it out at the end of the article.
While an official release date for the game was not given, it was revealed that Sociable Soccer should be a part of the Early Access Program for only four months, putting a potential release date somewhere around December 2017, should everything go according to plan.
In addition to PC, Sociable Soccer will also be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and mobile devices, however it’s unknown when these versions will launch. A price for the game has not been announced, however it was confirmed that both the early access version and the full version will cost the same.