At least someone is showing the Blue Bomber some love, and doing something positive with it.
The event is being hosted by Storm Unity, a volunteer organization and event-based company that hosts gaming tournaments for charity through their Sports Gaming League (SGL), and will begin at 6pm (EST) this Saturday the 16th, where participants will play 10 classic Mega Man games while raising money. In addition, the group hopes to interview special guests and raffle certain items for donation, including:
- Mega Man beadsprites from Otaku Beadsmith
- Mega Man artwork from GAAM
- Gaming T-Shirts from the Drawp FGC Collection
- Customized Mega Man Custom Figure from Kodykoala
- Customized Mega Man Helmet Fleece Hat from The Roadstown Crafts