Capcom has revealed the recommended and minimum PC specifications for Street Fighter V, and they are slightly high.
Fans have been asking about the specs for a while, and if you want to hit the recommended ones, then you will need a pretty high-end PC rig. The minimum specifications are a bit easier to achieve though.
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Street Fighter V is set to launch in 2016 for PC and PS4.