A new patch went live yesterday for the infectious Super Meat Boy which added a new level portal to “Super Meat World”, in addition to a variety of other changes. The community has been hard at work creating levels for the game, and the new portal will randomly load 20 of them as a chapter for you to run through. It is of course appropriately titled “Enter the Unknown”.
- Enter the Unknown was added to Super Meat World (creates a new chapter with 20 randomly chosen, high rated levels)
- The Ability to sort by difficulty and fun in the level portal.
- A recommended chapter tab has been added to the level portal.
- Difficulty now displays correctly in SMW, if a level has no difficulty rating it means its never been beaten.
- Fun factor ratings have been fixed.
- Lag between levels has been fixed.
- Bug that would place lights on upload in the editor has been fixed.
- Minor editor fixes
Time to boot it up and get hooked all over again…