We’ve got last week’s sales chart information from Japan and you won’t believe who took number one. Okay well, if you frequent the site then you’ll have no problem believing it. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, the newest game in the wildly popular series from Capcom has eaten up first place with an astonishing 1,950,717 copies sold.
Pretty tight considering everyone can’t be Pokémon and cross 2,500,000 in two days. Anyways, the PS3 re-release of the once Wii exclusive RPG Tales of Graces, from the internationally known Tales series placed at number two. Selling an impressive 215,000 copies. Unfortunately, there are no confirmed US releases of either of these games.
If Tales of Graces F follows the same fate as the Tales of Vesperia re-release, it may never make it to our shores. For more on this, check out this editorial. Check out the rest of the software sales after the break.
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) – 1,950,717
- Tales of Graces F (PS3) – 215,187
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii) – 59,007
- Mario Donkey Kong Mini (DS) – 57,474
- Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) – 55,682
- Pokemon Black/Pokemon White (DS) – 54,848
- Super Mario All-Stars (Wii) – 45,904
- Momotaro Dentetsu World (DS) – 45,126
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO (PSP) – 36,856
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO (Wii) – 35,132