Namco-Bandai has revealed that gamers can now pre-order their upcoming JRPG, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. In addition, they’ve outlined all of the goodies that come with the Collector’s Edition of the game.
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is a compilation of the GameCube and Wii titles Tales of Symphonia and its sequel, Dawn of the New World. Both games have been given the HD spit and polish and will be available digitally and for retail. The game will cost $39.99 and by pre-ordering it, you will get a free PlayStation 3 theme.
The Collector’s Edition was originally going to be limited to 15,000 copies but has since been bumped up to 18,000. Each one will be individually numbered.
Here is a list of all that comes with the Collector’s Edition of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles:
- Limited edition packaging with exclusive artwork from Japanese animation studio, ufotable
- TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES game
- SteelBook case
- Set of five Chibi Kyun Chara figures
- 4-disc CD soundtrack
- TALES OF SYMPHONIA: Successors of Hope hardcover novel
- Art booklet with PS3 custom theme download code
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 3 on February 25th. You can pre-order it on the PlayStation Network store.