The New Gods definitely have their hands full against the forces of Apokolips. DC Universe Online’s 14th episode, Halls of Power Part II is out now the universe needs your costumed super-person.
Granny Goodness has been kidnapping Earth’s superheroes and is now trying to brainwash them to serve Darkseid in his campaign against the New Gods. The action takes your heroes or villains to Celestial City on New Genesis along with a new raid and operations.
Here’s all the new stuff inside Hall of Power II:
- New Gods Orion, Lightray, Steppenwolf, Granny Goodness and the Female Furies Lashina, Stompa and Mad Harriet make their first appearance in DCUO.
New single and multiplayer adventures in Halls of Power Part II include:
- Daily Solo Missions on New Genesis where players are tasked with destroying or repairing Apokoliptian cannons and fighting Dreggs, Bugs and Parademons
- Two Duos – “Necropolis: Resource Recovery,” featuring Mister Miracle and Mantis, and “League Hall: Malfunction,” where players battle Orion or Mad Harriet
- Four-Player Operation – “Fatal Exams” – where players must escape Granny Goodness’ orphanage on Apokolips
- Eight-Player Operation – “New Genesis Now” – in which players must fight to reach a special teleporter to either stop Steppenwolf or defeat Lightray
- Eight-Player Raid – “Happiness Home” – requires players to help Oracle or Calculator save Superman or Black Adam from Granny Goodness
- Episode 14 also includes new player rewards such as New Gods-inspired Base Items, Feats and Collections, and new high level gear inspired by Mister Miracle and Big Barda (Heroes), and Kalibak and Steppenwolf (Villains).
Halls of Power Part II is out now for DC Universe Online on the PS4, PC, and PS3