Upcoming indie game The Flame in the Flood‘s achievements have appeared on Exophase, bringing 36 total achievements spread over 1000 Gamerscore. This Kickstarted game from developer The Molasses Flood will be releasing soon for Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and OS X hardware on February 24, 2016.
Some are references to films and games, such as the “The Grey: You are the killer of wolves,” and, “Death on the Trail: Dehydration AND dysentery? Are you from Oregon?” There is also a pun that could have easily come from Teddie of Persona 4, “Can Bearly Take It: Take that… bear.” The full list is below, sorted by gamerscore.
- The Kingdom: You reached The Kingdom in Campaign Mode
- River God: You survived 200 miles in Endless Mode.
- Animal Friend: Completed the campaign without killing any animal
- Arctic Survivor: Equipped a full seat of Bear Hide clothing
- Under The Stars: You survived 40 days in Endless Mode without sleeping in a shelter
- The Longest River: You survived 100 miles in Endless Mode
- Vegetarian: You survived 40 days in Endless Mode without eating any meat
- Paleo Diet: You survived 40 days in Endless Mode without eating any plants
- Seafarer: You fully upgraded your raft in a single play through
- Dead Eye: You killed every type of animal with arrows.
- Chatty: You spoke with every river resident
- Learned The Hard Way: You died in every possible way.
- Seamstress: Made 50 articles of clothing
- Pack Rat: You expanded your inventory to the maximum
- Crafty: You crafted every item.
- The Grey: You are the killer of wolves.
- Field Medic: You cured 30 afflictions in a single play through
- High Ground: You reached High Ground in the Campaign Mode
- The Path Up: You reached Angel Yards in Campaign Mode
- Forager: You ate every type of plant
- Stay Warm: You built a campfire
- Mechanic: You repaired 1000 points of raft health
- Invincible: After 20 days of travel, you had every stat at 100% and no afflictions
- I Been Everywhere, Man: You visited every location type
- Pay It Forward: You started a new game with items in Aesop’s bag
- Locusta: You poisoned 20 wolves with tainted meat
- Speed Boat: You traveled 20 miles with the raft motor running
- In Wolf’s Clothing: You equipped a full set of Wolf Hide clothing
- Sickly: You have contracted every affliction.
- By A Thread: You stacked 10 afflictions
- Can Bearly Take It: Take that… bear.
- Snake Charmer: You lured a hostile animal into a snake
- Iron Stomach: You ate all the bad stuff in a single play through.
- Death on the Trail: Dehydration AND dysentery? Are you from Oregon?
- Terraphobia: You traveled 10 miles on the river without stopping.
- Hallelujah: You slept in over 20 churches.