NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Extended Edition will be releasing on PS4 on February 28 in North America, and on March 1 in Europe.
The PS4 version of game was announced last September. It features PS4 Pro support alongside “special DualShock 4 controller features” and trophy support. The title will be $19.99 when it releases on PS4. Here is a list of the game’s features courtesy of its Steam Page:
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science.
- Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Customize your character through a detailed level-up system where you decide which skills and abilities you’ll need for the hunt.
- Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forge powerful items.
- Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a cooperative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is currently available on PC and Xbox One.