Maxis’ The Sims 4 got a PC and Mac update, and it fixes a number of reported issues.
The update addresses some problems that happened specifically with 64-bit PCs like videos going completely black when played. It also fixes a problem that happened when you tell your Sim to go to the toilet, since it cancelled all other pending actions.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- We have addressed a few PC 64 bit specific issues that were quickly identified by the community.
- Videos will no longer be blank when played back on some video players.
- Sims will no longer flicker in dim light.
- Telling your Sim to use the toilet will no longer cancel other actions already in their action queue.
- It has been noted that our Sims have taken to WooHoo a bit more frequently than has been the norm. Perhaps it is the winter months, perhaps it is the coming of Spring… perhaps it…
- Yea… it’s too much. Autonomous woohoo is allowed, but we have reduced the frequency at which Sims choose to, increased the restrictions for “why they are allowed to”, and generally have requested that Sims seek hoo in less wooful ways.
- Description hashtags (#hashtag) in the Gallery are once again clickable.
- And as a result, trending hashtags are back in the Gallery.
- We have also fixed an issue with mp3 playback in custom music that was causing some mp3 files to not be recognized.
- Club outfits will now work better with Custom Content.