When The Tomorrow Children was made available on PlayStation 4, a PlayStation Blog post mentioned the ability to summon up to five other players to play for free. This feature, however, was to, “be included in an update to be released in September,” That feature is now available thanks to the version 1.04 update.
As reward for your labor you’ll earn official coupons which can, in turn, be exchanged at the residents’ store for a Comrade Summons. With this you can invite up to five other players to The Tomorrow Children for free. All you need to do is copy the voucher code displayed on the Comrade Summons and send it to your friends via any means.
Voucher codes redeemed will give the player an entitlement to play the free version of The Tomorrow Children as the proletariat.
Also included in the update were, “a number of other changes to reduce griefing considerably,” While no details were provided in the European PlayStation Blog, the Japanese PlayStation Blog had a full list of changes for version 1.04 in English, which you can read below:
We have begun issuing “Comrade Summons”.
Players can now acquire “Comrade Summons” by exchanging them for coupons at the Resident Store.
New islands added.
New tools and costumes added to the shops.
Tools Item Effect Shop Liquid Chalk Use this special chalk to leave markings. Union Shop Stretchgun Shoots a special bullet that causes terrain to constrict or expand when shot. Electrics Skis Lets you move across the Void without sinking and at high speed. Military Supplies Paint Can (Lime) Can be used to paint facilities lime. Resident Store Paint Can (Dark Green) Can be used to paint facilities dark green. Resident Store Paint Can (Light Blue) Can be used to paint facilities light blue. Resident Store
Costumes Item Effect Shop Dandelion Light cotton clothing for the Bourgeoisie.
A green and yellow striped dress.
Apparel Shop Harlequin Smile Light cotton clothing for the Bourgeoisie.
A dress with a black and white diamond pattern.
※These costumes were awarded at random for those who have acquired Bourgeoisie papers.
Adjustments to the parameters affecting town development.
- Changes made to the amount of points players can earn when a town is restored.
- Increased the amount of Party Member Privilege Stamps per player ranks.
- Adjustments made to the bonus awarded when a residence is constructed.
- Increased the amount of toil players can earn for their labor on the island.
- Actions involving use of pickaxe, shovels and chainsaws.
- Storing resources at the bus stop placed on islands.
- Reviewed the amount of electricity generated at the for each types of resources at the power station.
- Increased the amount when wood or coal is thrown in. The amount of electricity generation has been reduced for all other resources.
- Increased the amount of wood required to repair certain facilities/buildings.
- Strengthened attacks for Izvergs (Bondi, Zappta).
※Further adjustments will be made in the future.
Adjustments made to gesture “Snub”
Effect of “Snub” adjusted for Rezidenty.
※Rezidenty are those who own Bourgeoisie papers, and have a residence built in the town.
Shortened the time required until the player is released from Cages.
New category added to Reports.
Temporarily stopped the sales of “EagleCorp Disassembler”.
We are currently working on measures to prevent population from decreasing sharply when Apartment Buildings are disassembled. This will be fixed in the future patch update.
Fixes made to the following issues.
- Unable to receive some of the items included in the Founders Pack. After the patch is applied, plyers who have purchased Founders Pack will receive the appropriate contents upon entry in to a town.
- New missions are assigned from restored towns.In addition to fixing this issue, players can now cancel accepted missions by pressing OPTIONS and selecting the mission from the list under the “PLAY LOG” tab.
- Hit points of Izvergs are not displaying correctly.
- There was a cost involved in moving to another town and building a new residence when your previous town was restored, or blocked.
- Network error (A0002:9329) were being displayed upon entry to towns.