Today The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Community Coordinator Marcin Momot announced on the official forums that the game will receive a new patch next week. Below you can find the patch notes.
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
The patch for PC (numbered 1.06) will come right after the weekend, while the patch for console (1.05) will be released “shortly after,” and will include additional fixes like the save game issues fix and the money cap.