Turtle Beach will be showing off the latest in their newest line-up of gaming headsets for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC at this years CES 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. it looks like Turtle Beach is planning on releasing a total of three new gaming headsets, and they are the Ear Force PX5, the Ear Force P11 and the Ear Force XC1. For details on the specs for these headsets, please click “Read More.”
The Ear Force PX5 features:
- Customizable Presets: Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat, and microphone audio for different gaming situations.
- Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound: Immersive 360 degree audio lets you hear the direction of every sound as if you were playing with speakers all around you.
- Digital RF Wireless Game Sound: Uncompressed wireless digital audio signal delivers CD-quality game sound that rivals professional grade wired headphones.
- Voice morphing: Disguise your voice by changing the sound from deep lows to screeching highs.
- Dual-pairing Bluetooth for Wireless Chat: Chat wirelessly on the Playstation Network, answer mobile phone calls or listen to streaming music from a digital music player while gaming.
- Dynamic Chat Boost: Chat level increases automatically as the game volume gets louder, so you can always hear the voices of other players.
- Microphone Monitoring: Lets you hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t need to shout to hear yourself.
- Sonic Silencers: Enjoy total silence by eliminating ambient noise pickup on your mic and cutting background noise from PSN or XBOX LIVE chat sound.
- Sonic Lens™ with Sound Field Expander: Widen or narrow the sound field to focus on difficult to hear audio cues like footsteps sneaking up on you or the clicks of someone reloading in the distance.
- Intuitive Voice Prompts: A real voice announces critical headset status conditions, such a low battery, preset numbers and more.
- Ear Guard with Blast Limiter: Limit the intensity of deafening games sounds such as explosions and gunfire to reduce ear fatigue during long gaming sessions.
- PS3 and XBOX 360 Compatible: Delivers the ultimate gaming experience with PS3 and XBOX 360 consoles.
“Turtle Beach has always been recognized for technological innovation. We pioneered the console gaming headset industry by launching the first stereo XBOX headset, were the first with wireless gaming headsets and the first with innovative features to enhance the gaming experience, like Chat Boost™. With the introduction of the programmable PX5, we’re poised to again revolutionize the gaming headset market.” says Carmine Bonanno, President and CEO. “By allowing gamers to customize their audio environment, the PX5 gives them an opportunity to take charge of their console gaming experience in ways that have never before been available.”
The Ear Force PX5 will be available in Spring of 2011 for $249.95.
Next up on the list of awesome new headsets from Turtle Beach is the Ear Force P11, it’s features include:
- Amplified stereo audio for crisp highs and deep lows
- Bass boost to add more depth and richness to the gaming experience
- Independent volume controls for chat and game sounds
- Microphone Monitoring so you never have to raise your voice to hear yourself
- Completely powered by USB so you will never need replacement batteries
- Lightweight design with over-sized fabric mesh ear cushions so they’re just as comfortable after hours of gaming as they were when you first put them on
The Ear Force P11 will be available in Spring 2011 for $59.95.
Last on the list is the Ear Force XC1, which is specifically designed for the Xbox 360 and playing online with friends over Xbox LIVE. The XC1 has an “open ear” design, allowing sound from the game to be heard in both ears.
“XBOX LIVE gamers shouldn’t have to settle for standard communicator headsets,” says Michael Arzt, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development at Turtle Beach. “Gamers who prefer to hear the game audio from their speaker systems while chatting with a communicator headset are familiar with the frustration of having one ear blocked by the headset. The XC1 open-air design eliminates this drawback so you can hear the game with both hears while still communicating with others on line. Since the speaker is not sitting on top of your ear, it’s also a lot less fatiguing during long game sessions.”
The Turtle Beach XC1 will be available during Spring 20111 for $24.95.