With no real complaints so far with the multiplayer, Naughty Dog has just released an update to the matchmaking playlists. Not only did they release new matchmaking playlists, they also updated some of the current playlists. It is amazing to see such support from the company, especially when complaints seem non existant. If Naughty Dog can keep up on updating the multiplayer and keeping it fresh, I definitely think that they can keep a faithful multiplayer following, even after the release of Modern Warfare 2. Thus far, I tip my hat to Naughty Dog for adding to the already rich multiplayer experience. Full update information available after the break.
- Deathmatch: Now contains ONLY straight Deathmatch matches (no variations)
- Elimination: Elimination matches only
- Objectives: All Objective based game types
- Ranked: Objective and Deathmatch game types, Skill Level tracked
- All Competitive Modes: Every Competative and Obective game type, including Deathmatch variations
- Co-op Objective: You and your friends take the world
- Co-op Arena: Survive the onslaught!