Naughty Dog has announced that the next patch for Uncharted 3, which is going to be released around August 14th, will contain large amounts of content that they will be revealing over time. Planned for Patch 1.13 is an exciting new system, DLC, and gameplay fixes.
Some of the gameplay fixes are:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption
Also they have released exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. The tracks can be found and downloaded for free here.
Naughty Dog has been great in supporting Uncharted 3 with DLC and patches. Here is hoping this new system in the patch is the return of mirror mode and single player skin swaps like in previous Uncharted games.