Much to no one’s surprise, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End ended up at the top of the NPD sales results for the month of may, beating both Doom and Overwatch, even if to be fair Blizzard’s shooter had a lot less time on the shelves.
Here’s the full chart, with platforms in order of sales.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4)
- Doom (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Overwatch (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Battleborn (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
- Minecraft (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- MLB 16: The Show (PS4, PS3)
- Dark Souls III (PS4, Xbox One)
Uncharted 4 sales also put Sony at the top of software publishers for May. Interestingly, neither Microsoft or Sony boasted a win in hardware sales this month, much like what happened for the month of April.