During a livestream on Twitch, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Game Designers Quentin Cobb and Robert Ryan, and Director of Communications Arne Meyer had some information to give on what you can expect from the multiplayer of the game at release.
Here’s a summary of the relevant info that was given:
- There will be more taunts in the final game.
- There will be a lot more skins and hats.
- There are no plans of having skins that are not related to the Uncharted franchise.
- A lot more boosters will also appear in the final game, they’ll hopefully provide more tactical depth.
- There are also more characters coming with fully voiced banter.
- There will be “a lot more to loadouts” than what we’ve seen so far, even if they did not provide further details.
- The team is looking at implementing controller mapping for the final game.
- The team is trying not to nerf things too heavily, while some things will be buffed. They’re attempting to find the sweet spot of balance before the game is released. They have a ton of starts and they’re going to change and tweak things almost every day in this final week.
- The team is currently considering changes to the Djinn mystical.
I don’t know about you, but I personally had really a whole lot of fun with the beta. I’m quite obviously terrible at it, but that goes for all shooters. I’m probably the living evidence of the fact that you can have fun with games even when you royally suck.
I do eventually get better, but ten days of beta are not nearly enough for me.