Gamestop announced today via press release more information about its GameStop EXPO 2015, that will be held on September 2nd at the Sand Expo in Las Vegas.
More than 100 exhibitors will be attending, but below you can find a list of the biggest names:
- Activision | Blizzard
- Disney Infinity
- Mad Catz
- Microsoft Xbox
- Namco Bandai
- Sony PlayStation
- Square Enix
- Turtle Beach
- WB Games
We also get a list of some of the activities and games that will be playable at the expo:
- Experience virtual reality on PlayStation’s Project Morpheus with a wide array of game stations and demos.
- Take a tour of the PlayStation Truck with various demos such as Star Wars: Battlefront and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
- Be one of the first to play Warzone, a brand new Halo 5: Guardians massive-scale multiplayer mode. Get hands-on with epic 24-player battles with both friendly and enemy AI to complete a variety of objectives.
- Experience the Halo 5: Guardians Breakout Arena where you will compete in real 4v4 Arena combat, battling with and against fellow Spartans! You’ll be suited up in armor, equipped with a variety of Halo BOOMco blasters, and immersed into a real-life recreation of the Halo 5: Guardians Breakout map, Crossfire.
- Want to play like a pro? Then, come-by and test the pro-level precision of the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.
- Suit up in gear like Lara’s for our pair of unique Rise of the Tomb Raider photo booths. Walk away with a snapshot and animated gif to share on social. We’ll have a closet full of custom apparel and accessories available to ensure you look the part.
- Experience unrelenting action in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation, Forza Motorsport 6. Take a whirlwind lap of Rio de Janeiro in the all-new Ford GT.
- Play a near-infinite number of inventive Mario levels from players around the world or even move your own levels using the WiiU GamePad controller in Super Mario Maker.
- Set off with a friend through a Wooly World in the next grand Yoshi adventure, Yoshi’s Wooly World.
- Play with fan favorite characters as they return in Star Fox Zero
- Join the family in Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate and take on the seedy underworld of London. Tom Clancy’s The Division™ is also calling all agents to take back New York. Last but not least, test your fighting skills in the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege Tournament. If you’ve got what it takes, you could win a trip to the final Siege Day games in Los Angeles.
- Be sure to stop by the Assassin’s Creed® armory for a sneak peek of the latest collectible weapons.
- Be among the first to play Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition and see up-close the high quality figures.
- Take a photo on the Star Wars: Battlefront Speeder Bike
- Go hands-on with all of the biggest titles coming from EA such as Star Wars Battlefront, Need for Speed, Mirrors Edge, FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, and more.
- Stop by and get hands-on with Activision Blizzard’s hottest upcoming titles: Call of Duty Black Ops III, Destiny: The Taken King, Skylanders SuperChargers, Guitar Hero Live, and Overwatch.
- Play the latest version of Street Fighter V featuring bold-new looks of classic favorites plus brand-new characters.
- Test your gaming skills on Mega Man Legacy Collection and see how fast you can speed through a game.
- Pose for a photo in front of an epic battle scene between the Hulk and the Hulkbuster, created by LEGO Brick Artists.
- Take-hold of the Alienware Steam Machines and Steam Controllers
- Dive into the HTC Vive, the first Steam virtual reality product headed to market
Registration is currently open, with general admission tickets for $40, VIP tickets for $110 and afternoon-only student passes for $20.