The Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption is available now for XBL and PSN (800MSP/$9.99 respectively). Featuring new weapons, enemies, music and achievements, Undead Nightmare has John Marston looking to find a cure for the Zombie outbreak.
Undead Nightmare as a DLC will require the original game disc to play, but the stand-alone retail version will be available on November 23rd / 26th (US / EU respectively). Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare will bundle together the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date. The retail disc will cost $29.99 and does not require the original game.
Zombie Bears are scary enough, until you remember that there are probably Zombie Cougars as well. Have fun thinking about that one. More information on the contents of the pack after the break;
· All-New Single-Player Story – as the frontier’s last and greatest hope, it’s up to John Marston to eradicate the zombie outbreak and discover a cure;
· Undead Overrun Co-Operative Multiplayer Mode – band together as a team of 2-4 players and survive endless waves of undead horrors in a variety of locations;
· Four Distinct Zombie Classes – including the Undead rank and file, Bolters, Bruisers and Retchers that will test your mettle and accuracy;
· The Blunderbuss – an all-new, all-powerful shotgun that not only uses zombie parts for ammunition, but adjudicates them in one shot;
· New Melee and Projectile Weapons – set zombies aflame with the torch, cleanse them with Holy Water and lure them towards certain doom with Boom Bait;
· Infected Open World – ambient challenges, zombified animals, mythical creatures and missing persons are scattered throughout the now-undead world of Red Dead Redemption;
· All-New Soundtrack;
· New Achievements and Trophies.