New information about the Playstation Vita game, Valhalla Knights 3 (coming to Japan May 23rd and to North America in the fall), reveals a brand new town that can be explored during the game. This area, called the “Castle Prison,” is comprised of two levels, each with their own variety of stores, shops and special workers (and by special I mean sex) called “Night Butterflies.”
The first area is called the Red-light District, which is exactly what it sounds like but with added specialty businesses littering the area. It also happens to be the area that is home to the plot of the storyline “Prison White.” The facilities in the district are as follows:
- Guild Star-Kiss– a major guild in the area where you can meet fellow adventurers and seek out different quests. Cindy, Ceria, Hade, and Togus work here (you can see their portraits in the gallery below).
- Happy Anatomy Clinic– was modified from a torture chamber to a “body modification” spot (and still uses the same tools). Some people have become very addicted to the service and spend all their money there. Isabelle, Ippolita, and Monfu work here.
- Bennett Company– sells a ton of weapons, armor and items. It is rumored that the company instigates conflict among the prisoners to increase weapon sales. Margarita, Elide, and Bardhal work here.
The second area in the very bottom of Castle Prison is known as the Slums, and serves as a stark contrast to the beautiful and lively Red-light District. The slum dwellers have formed their own community and even have their own shops and guild.
- Commercial Area– hosts an assortment of stores with goods cheaper than the Red-light district but since product shipment is much slower, there is less variety. Also features a guild and medical center.
- Good Talent– where you can purchase new party members.
- Delon’s– an interesting shop where you can get bargain items.
- Assembly Shop– here you can buy robot parts for your robot party members.
While this city sounds really interesting, I was a little disappointed that the “Night Butterflies” weren’t a bit more like the prostitutes in “Old Town” from Sin City. Anyway, there’s a gallery below featuring the locales and all the special ladies.