Watch_Dogs Creative Director Jonathan Morin has taken a short break from responding the enormous amount of questions on the game he receives every day on Twitter but he’s finally back with another round of answers to satisfy our curiosity on Ubisoft’s upcoming open world game.
First of all, he clarified the difference between the PS4 version and the PC version of the game:
The only differences are the FX mentioned in the NVIDIA video & resolution.
Then he provided further information about gameplay:
- Free roaming online spans the entire map, differently from what some articles alleged, saying that it only included a small part of Chicago.
- You can both leave your free roam session open to whoever want to enter, or invite only friends.
- To enter free roam you open the map, switch to the grid and send the request. Then you can keep playing while it’s processed.
- After leaving an area and then entering it again it’s statistically possible to meet the same NPC again, but very unlikely.
- By going to sleep in a hideout you can chose the time of day, but you cannot select the weather.
- When you use the quick reflexes ability in multiplayer you still get the “helpers” (visual cues), but time doesn’t slow down.
We’re now less than one month away from the release of Watch_Dogs (Wii U version excluded), and there still seems to be a lot to discover about the game. Of course you can expect to read any further detail shared here on DualShockers.