This week was an exciting one packed with gaming goodness from the announcement of the new Nintendo Wii bundle and reveal of God of War: Ghost of Sparta for PSP to perhaps the biggest beta in gaming history, Halo Reach. We had three great reviews this week, two of which are video reviews for games on the Apple iPad. HipHopGamer and friend of DualShockers Mohsen Mohsen joined our own Contributing Editor Francois Chang in rekindling the great debate over Religion and Video Games. As if all of this wasn’t enough the weekend even saw the huge announcement of LittleBigPlanet 2. So if you missed the ShockCast this week give it a listen while catching up on the news, videos, and reviews that were making headlines this week.
ShockCast 13: Metacritic Is A Joke, Activision/Bungie Merger, Halo Reach Beta, Sony’s PS3 + PSP Protection Plan, and More
- Religion and Video Games: The Great Debate
- The PS3 3D Myth
- Giving Visual Novels a Chance in the West
- Remember When? You Had No Idea
- A DS In Every Class…Not a Bad Idea
- Three iPhone/iPod Games That Do Not Suck
- DualShockers Interviews the Founders of GamerLogos.net
- Nintendo Makes Black Wii Bundle Official Announcement
- Another Street Fighter Film Kicking In
- LittleBigPlanet 2 Confirmed, Media Molecule and SCEA Ready to Talk
- Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha Has Officially Started
- More Modern Warfare 2 DLC On The Way
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta Coming to PSP
- Halo: Reach Beta Logs Over a Million Players on First Day
- Final Fantasy IX PSN Release Date Announced
- Producer of Resident Evil 5 Steps Away From Series
- 30 Years of Pac-Man Goodness
- Co-Op DLC Announced for Red Dead Redemption… and it’s FREE!
- StarCraft II Gets an Official Release Date – There Goes Your Summer!
- Medal of Honor Beta is Official
- MLB 2K10 Perfect Game Prize Claimed
- Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Available for PS3 and PC
- Red Dead Redemption “Revolution” Trailer
- Wanna Win a Trip to E3?