Xenoblade Chronicles X missed the top spot on the Japanese Media Create charts during its debut week, but it actually still managed to grab a first place, as reported on the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.
This week we got the ranking for digital downloads (that aren’t covered by Media Create) in May, and Nintendo’s mecha-powered JRPG came out firmly on top, as you can see in the list below, that also includes percentages compared to total sales.
- Xenoblade Chroniocles X (Wii U): 22,805 – 17.6%
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (PS3): 14,750 -100%
- Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS) : 14,532 – 9.1%
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4): 11,350 – 14.4%
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (PS Vita): 10,938 – 14.8%
- Tropico 5 (PS4)- 10,200 – 37.0%
- Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition (3DS): 6,139 – 2.3%
- Dying Light (PS4): 4,202 – 15.6%
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS Vita): 4,190 – 28.9%
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS4) – 3,525 – 12.8%
This brings the total sales of Xenoblade Chronicles X in May to 129,501 units, which is definitely a quite solid number for relatively niche game in Japan.