It was announced that Wargaming’s free-to-play World of Tanks Blitz will release on iOS on June 26.
Andrey Ryabovol, Director of Global Operations at Wargaming stated at E3,
We are thrilled to finally give players a release date for World of Tanks Blitz. Following the successful soft launch, we are now putting final touches on the game. We’re really excited about how well World of Tanks Blitz has turned out and can’t wait for players to get their hands on it and engage in tank combat wherever they may go.
Blitz will feature:
- More than 90 tanks from the United States, Germany and the Soviet Union
- 8 original battle maps
- Friends joining in two-player Platoons
- In-game Shop
- Revamped visuals for water and realistic lighting for vehicle models
- New post-match camera rotation options
- Atmospheric sound in battle; localized in-game voices; listen to your own music while playing
- Facebook integration and notification support including new tank purchases and friend invites
- Share progress across all platforms with full Wargaming.net ID support
- Access to detailed player stats via the chat window
Gamers can expect more tanks and new features to be released throughout the year.