10 Awesome Minutes of World of Final Fantasy PS4 Gameplay is Just What the Final Fantasy Fan Ordered
World of Final Fantasy, which is coming out in October of this year, gets a 10 minute PS4 gameplay video showcasing the battle system in detail.
From the video we can see various mechanics at work:
- How the ATB gauge works (it’s similar to Child of Light‘s)
- Players can capture monsters during using the “Imprismed” system
- Monsters that are captured have their own evolutions and skill trees
- Stacking said monsters gives your characters stat boosts
- Pressing the touch screen or touch pad activates auto-battle mode
- Load times before random encounters has been greatly reduced
- Medals let you summon Final Fantasy protagonists, who use a special move from their repertoire
You can check out the full video posted just below.