15 Arkham-themed Domains Registered by Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. – publisher of Batman: Arkham Asylum & Arkham City – has kicked off the new year by registering 15 domains associated with the Batman universe; each containing the word, “Arkham.” The names of each domain have fueled speculation that a sequel or titled related to Rocksteady’s Arkham series could indeed be revealed in the coming months, especially with GDC and E3 on the horizon.
Variet reported in July of last year that Rocksteady’s next game involving Batman would bring together all of the other DC heroes (including Superman and Wonder Woman) in a Justice League of America title reminiscent of the 1950’s, “Silver Age.” As of now, neither Rocksteady nor Warner Bros. have not officially revealed the project.
The aforementioned registered domains are listed below:
- Arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- Batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- Batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- Batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- Batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- Batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- Batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- Batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- Batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- Batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- Batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- Darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- Dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- Dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- Thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)