Capcom Mobile announced today that they have released 1942 Mobile on Android and iOS.
1942 was originally released in arcades by Capcom in 1984, and is now the first of four Capcom classics that is being brought to mobile phones. This port is currently discounted at $0.99 on the App Store and Google Play Store as a special launch day promotion, and will go up in price to $1.99 after this sale ends. The developers released a list of 1942 Mobile‘s features, which you can read below:
- Take control of a vintage warbird and challenge the enemy’s air power.
- Dodge fierce enemies and set your sights on a 100% kill rate.
- Failure is not an option. Escape from the jaws of death with a well timed barrel roll.
- “Casual mode” has been adjusted for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- Leaderboards and Achievements