A New Patch Released for Killer Instinct that Replaces Jago for Sabrewulf and more
Killer Instinct fans, Double Helix has released a new patch for the Xbox One game, which replaces Jago with Sabrewulf in the free-to-play version of the game. Now if you want to go back to Jago, all you have to do is pay $5 to unlock him.
Double Helix has also promised to add two more characters at least two more: Spinal which is expected to appear sometime this month, while Fulgore will be added in March. In addition to this an Arcade mode will be added to the game.
ROTATING FREE CHARACTER:
- Sabrewulf will be the next free character rotated in to replace Jago.
FULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- Players will now have access to play regardless of what USB port they plug into.
SAVE DATA FIXES
- Sign-in changes via KINECT will no longer erase save-data
TOASTS OPTION AVAILABLE
- Players will be able to disable toasts from the option menu (under display options)
***KI STORE FIXES***
COLOR #5 PROPERLY UNLOCKS
* NOTE: Players who have accomplished these tasks prior to launch will now be awarded retroactively
TRAINING MODE ICON UNLOCKED
*NOTE: If you have completed all the tasks required to unlock the costume, the TRAINING ICON will retroactively be unlocked.
- Character Select option added to the pause screen of local versus
- Command List corrected and updated
- Game will now pause when the controller for player 2 is removed
- Accessory menu screens updated and patched
- Added access to the MELD from the pause screen
- Replays library will be cleared since executable has been updated to a new version number
- Jago’s equipped accessories now display properly while in dojo mode.
- Privilege check has been moved into the Xbox Live menu so non-gold members can view leaderboards
PARTY INVITES FIXES
- General fixes have been implemented to ensure the proper user-flow for people wanting to play exhibition matches with friends.
- RANK events (Rank-up/Rank-down), display notifications to both players prior to the start of the match.
RANK MATCH UPDATES
- The rank point distribution method has been updated. Please see the chart below for the updated system.