Assassin's Creed: Origins Day 1 Patch, Pre-Load and Playable Times Revealed
Ubisoft has unveiled new information for Assassin's Creed: Origins, including the preload and playable times and the Day One patch notes for the title.
French publisher Ubisoft has unveiled the launch day patch for its upcoming action-adventure game Assassin’s Creed: Origins.
According to Ubisoft, to ensure the best experience on launch day, it is highly recommended that player’s download the update; following patch will focus on tweaking the game’s balance, modifying performance and stability, and modifications Photo Mode to provide better comfort for the player’s. Additionally, the patch will be less than 1.5 GB across all three consoles.
On top of that, the publisher has confirmed that another patch will be available sometime early next month, which will primarily focus on 4K and Dolby Atmos support for Xbox One X and support for HDR displays across all three platforms.
If you would like more information on the game, you can check out the game’s trophy list, the system requirements to run the PC version, DualShockers’ recent interview with Creative Director Jean Guesdon, and in case you missed it, you can watch the first thirty minutes of gameplay of Assassin’s Creed Origins on Xbox One X.
Assassin’s Creed: Origins is set to be released on October 27 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Check out the patch notes and preload times below this article
Preload and Playable Times
PS4 X1 PC Uplay PC Steam Preload SIEA [Americas] Oct 25th @ 0400 UTC Available now Oct 24th @ 1600 UTC Oct 24th @ 1600 UTC SIEE [Europe] Oct 25th @ 0000 Local* SIEJ [Japan] Oct 25th @ 1700 UTC Playable SIEA [Americas] Oct 27th @ 0400 UTC Oct 27th @ 0000 Local* Oct 27th @ 0000 Local* Oct 27th @ 0400 UTC SIEE [Europe] Oct 27th @ 0000 Local* SIEJ [Japan] Oct 27th @ 1700 UTC
*0000 Local means a release at 12 AM in your time zone.
Day One Update
- Xbox consoles: 1.4 GB
- PlayStation consoles: 1.3 GB
- PC: 1.2 GB
The Day One Update will focus on the following:
- Fine-tuning the balancing of the game.
- Improving performance and stability.
- Reworking Photo Mode controls for better player comfort.
To ensure the best game experience, we encourage you to download and install the Day One Patch. You will find below some tips to verify that everything is ready before you play:
- If you purchased a digital version of the game, the Day One update will be automatically downloaded and installed along with the main game.
- If you purchased a disc copy of the game for Xbox or PlayStation, you might have to check if the game is up-to-date (1.02 version), and if it’s not the case to accept the download and installation of the Day One Update.
- If you purchased a disc copy of the game for PC, the Day One Update will be downloaded and installed along with the game executable.
Audio Language Packs
When launching Assassin’s Creed Origins, you will have the option to download and install separate audio language packs of your choice, available in your region. Each pack is approximately 500 MB.
The audio language downloads will be found in-game for both physical and digital copies, so you can find them with ease, and will require a high-speed internet connection.
Audio language packs available:
- Brazilian Portuguese