Accel World VS. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight Gets Tons of Screenshots Showing New Area, Characters, and Multiplayer
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight receives details to hold off fans until the game's Summer release.
Bandai Namco released new screenshots for Accel World vs. Sword Art Online, coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on March 16 in Japan, and this Summer in North America and Europe.
The screenshots show off a new area known as the desert. Players will be able to fly around and explore this beautiful moonlit area that has been crystalized over time.
During gameplay, players will access the base city, Ryne, where they will select missions and purchase items and weapons. Additionally, players will be able to upgrade weapons at the blacksmith shop using materials that can be found in the field or purchases and the materials shop.
Accel World characters will be able to utilize the Inscription Stone Shop for their upgrading needs. This allows players to purchase Inscription Stones and Enhanced Armaments for the Accel World team.
Since Sword Art Online characters won’t be able to use the Stone Shop, an Armor Shop is available to them to boost their defenses. Furthermore, recovery items can be picked up at the Tools Shop.
Events can also play out while visiting Ryne, characters will be able to interact with each other and perhaps go on adventure together, depending on the content of the event.
During multiplayer, players will be able to duel in a one-on-one battle or take a full party of players out with them on quests. Additionally, there are four-vs-four battle arena where players can go up against other groups.
New characters have also been detailed:
- Blood Leopard – Her real name is Hihaya Kakei and she is the Sub-master of the Red Legion “Prominence”. Her quick reaction time makes her skilled at close range combat.
- Blue Knight – Posses powerful strength as one of the Kings of Pure Color. He uses his sword called “The Impulse” to unleash his skills “Pain Killer” and “Unlimited Driving Force”.
- Green Grandee – Posses powerful strength as one of the Kings of Pure Color. Using his shield “The Strife”, he is known as “Invulnerable”.
- Yellow Radio – Posses powerful strength as one of the Kings of Pure Color. An attack specialist and the mast of “Crypt Cosmic Circus”.
- Purple Thorn – Posses powerful strength as one of the Kings of Pure Color. Uses the staff “The Tempest” to defeat her enemies.
- Klein – Best Friends with Kirito and a survivor of the Sword Art Online incident. Uses a katana and defend his friends.
- Agil – Usually a shopkeeper and survivor of the Sword Art Online incident. He fights using a two-handed axe.
- Sachi – Pre-order bonus character, a member of the Moonlit Black Cats Guild which Kirito joined for a short amount of time. She uses a two-handed spear in battle.
You can check out all the screenshots below: