Capcom Mobile released Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies on Android devices today for $19.99. This comes almost four years after the game originally released on 3DS.
After releasing on 3DS in 2013, the title game to iOS in August of 2014. This version was released episodically, though the Android version is a one-time purchase like on 3DS. Dual Destinies serves as the fifth chapter of the Ace Attorney series, and chronicles the return of Phoenix Wright to the courtroom after eight years. You can check out the features of the Android version of the game below:
- Point Your Way to Victory – The intuitive interface includes useful features such as a backlog for you to re-read testimony and story dialogue.
- Immersive Investigations – Freely explore 3D crime scenes
- Fast-Paced, Entertaining Trials – Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses’ words and the evidence.
- Colorful Cast of Characters – Join Phoenix Wright and his junior lawyers as they confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters.
- Surprising Twists – Delight in solving the mysteries and smile at the characters’ amusing and often ridiculous shenanigans. The drama and dialogue will keep you laughing, crying, and guessing until the very end!
- Lighthearted Additional Content – Dress the three lawyer protagonists up in costumes and use them in the main game for some unintentionally humorous trials!
- Bonus Case – Defend a wrongfully accused killer whale
- Google Play Games Support – Transfer save data between multiple devices
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies is now available on 3DS, Android, and iOS.