Outspoken developer Josef Fares and Hazelight Studios’ upcoming co-op adventure game A Way Out is slated to launch next week, which of course means that it’s about that time for the achievements and trophies to go live.
The achievements for A Way Out appeared recently over on Exophase and top out at fourteen in total. Currently, the trophies for A Way Out aren’t live, which means its still uncertain whether or not the PS4 version will boast the coveted platinum trophy. That also means that as of now, we don’t know which achievements will be assigned bronze, silver, or gold trophies. These will likely go live within the next few days.
For now, here are the achievements for the game along with their unlock descriptions and gamerscore values. None of the descriptions seem to spoil story elements of the game, so you shouldn’t need to be wary of spoilers.
- Take A Breather — You took a break from it all. – 80 GS
- Freedom — You freed someone from captivity. – 50 GS
- In Sync — Music was played in harmony. – 80 GS
- Timeless Treasure — You linked up to get past. – 100 GS
- No Cheating — You exposed some infidelity. – 50 GS
- Break From Reality — You played a videogame with a friend. – 50 GS
- Mayday! — You almost took to the skies. – 50 GS
- Managed Anger — Dark desires done right – 80 GS
- Live The Dream — “Houston, we’ve had a problem.” – 100 GS
- Backseat Mechanic — You helped fix the bike. – 50 GS
- Take It For A Spin — You did what the wind couldn’t. – 80 GS
- You Started It — Not kids anymore. – 80 GS
- The Dip — You set a new record. – 100 GS
- Home Run — You are clearly good with a bat. – 50 GS
A Way Out is due out next week on March 23 and will be available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.