Achievements and Trophies for RiME are Live, PS4 Version Contains a Platinum
The trophies and achievements for Tequila Works' upcoming puzzle-adventure game RiME have recently gone live.
Tequila Works’ newest game RiME comes out tomorrow which means that the trophies and achievements have recently gone live online. For Xbox One players, RiME contains 31 achievements in total. On the PlayStation 4 side of things, 32 trophies make up the list with 14 of them being bronze, 12 being silver, 5 gold, and then the lone platinum trophy. This platinum trophy is what accounts for the PS4 version having one more unlockable than the Xbox One version.
You can find the extended list of achievements and trophies below along with their descriptions. If you’re worried about spoilers, then don’t worry, as most of the descriptions are pretty obscure.
- The end is a new beginning – Obtain all trophies
- Full Wardrobe – Collect all the outfits (50G)
- The Truth – Peek through all the keyholes (50G)
- It’s a process – Recompose all the emblems (50G)
- Sweet Memory – Reunite with the white shade (50G)
- To let go – Accept things as they are (50G)
- Toyful Child – Collect all the toys (25G)
- Lost Lullaby – Complete the lost lullaby (25G)
- Ask for a miracle – Pay it forward (50G)
- No hope – Hit your lowest point (50G)
- Bite the dust – Break the five strange statues (25G)
- Ancient treasure – Try to wake up the lost Sentinel (25G)
- Dark and quiet – Complete the labyrinth without making a sound (25G)
- What lies in the deep – Find the shark (25G)
- Hold your breath – Use only one bubble in the underwater cave (25G)
- Good intentions – Try to undo a mistake (25G)
- Blend-in with the surroundings – Move undetected amongst the shades (25G)
- From the sky to the abyss – Witness the resting place of the once mighty (25G)
Don’t say no – Leave denial behind (25G)
Unbearable – From victim to victor (50G)
Without a trace – Respect the past (25G)
Jars in the sand – Break many jars (25G)
Lighten up – Lit many lights (25G)
The path of light – Bring light to the labyrinth of darkness (25G)
Happy family – Reunite the family (25G)
Reckless cannonball – The higher, the funnier (25G)
That went too far – Throw something as far as you can (25G)
Careful steps – Don’t smash the eggs (25G)
Funeral flowers – Find a nice resting place (25G)
Wrong direction – The other way was safer (25G)
Patience – Turning your back to the truth and persevering will lead you nowhere (50G)
Racing – Be faster than the Sentinels (25G)
In other RiME news, a launch trailer for the game released earlier today ahead of tomorrow’s release. We also posted our review of RiME earlier today giving it a 9/10. If you’re still unsure of what to think of the game, then be sure to check that out.
RiME releases tomorrow on May 26 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. A Switch version of the game will be arriving later this year.