Acrobatic Shooter Seraph Launches on PS4 November 1st; Gets New Trailer
Today, Dreadbit announced its acrobatic platformer shooter, Seraph, is launching on PS4 on November 1st. To celebrate the announcement, the developer also released a new trailer.
Seraph first launched on PC on September 20th of this year, garnering mostly positive reviews. In a landscape riddled with monotonous platforming shooters, Seraph separates itself from the pack with one very interesting feature: there’s no aiming.
Seraph is a skill based, acrobatic combat platformer… without aiming! Featuring an angel, known as Seraph, who’s fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. However, dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph.
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat – Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling – The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Designed to be replayed – Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players.
- Not a rogue-like! – Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
- Twitch features – Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
Seraph is set to launch November 1st on PS4 for $12:99 USD. Check out the new trailer below: