Publisher Soedesco has announced that it has teamed up with developer Rain Games to publish World to the West, a action puzzler game that further explores the universe of the developer’s previous game, Teslagrad. World to the West is set to launch in Q1 2017 on PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and PC.
Never heard of World to the West? No problem, here’s an official overview:
Discover a world of corrupt colonies and forgotten civilizations. Play as four characters—Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—as you explore untamed jungles, frozen tundras and the mysteries of an ancient prophecy. Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
World to the West is expected to to ship digitally, as well as at retail. At the moment, a price has yet to be divulged.
A new trailer was released to partner the announcement, check it out below: