We're Building a Community - Find out how to take part and sign up here.

Guides

Adopt Me Winter Update 2021 Pet List

Here are the pets coming in Adopt Me Winter Update 2021.

December 1, 2021

Adopt Me is all set to receive an all-new update and fans are wondering what it will comprise.

Adopt Me has continued to be one of the most popular Roblox games out there, and with over 20 billion visits and 500k concurrent monthly players, it is all set to grow even further.

  • MORE: Adopt Me Winter Update Release Date and Time in US & UK

We have a new event all set to arrive in the game, to mark the arrival of the Winter season. Fans are wondering what new pets will be a part of the upcoming update.

Adopt Me! | Fall Map Update! | Halloween Event Countdown Trailer

BridTV
5794
Adopt Me! | Fall Map Update! | Halloween Event Countdown Trailer
881448
881448
center
26546

Adopt Me Winter Update 2021 Pet List

Here are all the pets coming out in the Adopt Me Winter Update 2021.

  • Ice Golem – Snowman is a Premium pet coming in the Winter Update. Its price is not known as of now. Made up of ice shards, the Ice Golem has quite a unique appearance.
  • Puffin
  • Walrus
  • Summer Walrus
  • Golden Walrus
  • Husky

Apart from that, there are a couple of unconfirmed pets as well, which will be known when the update goes live today. Once the update is released, we will be updating the pet list to reflect the new pets as well.

Quite interesting of all in the new update is the new Walrus box. You might have seen that the new update adds three kinds of walruses in the game. However, many players think they can get all the walruses normally, which is not the case at all.

The walruses can be obtained from the Walrus boxes, which have a 70% chance of spawning a regular Walrus, 26% chance of Summer Walrus, and 4% chance of Golden Walrus.

Have something to tell us about this article?
Let us know
or Comment Below
LOGIN to Comment
LOGIN to Comment
Guides

Gaming Trailers

More Like This
Adopt Me | Winter Update Trailer
Latest Trailers
For Honor | Pirate Hero Reveal Trailer
Md Armughanuddin
@armughanuddin

Md (He/Him) is the Head of Content- India for DualShockers. He is pursuing Computer Science Engineering and is really passionate about gaming and technology. You can find him cracking complex coding problems during the day, and covering the latest happenings in the industry at night.

Read more of Md's articles

Got a tip?

Let us know