Aliens Fireteam Elite Update - 22.214.171.124044 Patch Notes For September 10
Here are the complete details!
The latest Aliens Fireteam Elite update has arrived for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC (Steam).
Aliens Fireteam Elite is a three-player cooperative video game developed by Cold Iron Studios. The game is set in the iconic Alien universe where you drop in with your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the evolving Xenomorph threat.
In the latest update, developers have rolled out some bug fixes and stability improvements. We have the complete the patch notes mentioned below:
- MORE: NBA 2K22 Update 1.003 Details and File Size for September 10
Aliens Fireteam Elite Patch Notes – September 10, 2021
The last major update for Aliens Fireteam Elite introduced new free content, a new Class called Phalanx, weapons, cosmetics, and much more.
However, players have been facing a bunch of issues since then. The aim of today’s update is to resolve these issues. This is why the latest update is a minor update and it brings only a handful of changes and minor bug fixes.
Given below is the complete Aliens Fireteam Elite patch notes that have been sourced from the official website:
- Fix for the daily and weekly Tactical Opportunities not refreshing correctly.
- As compensation for the inconvenience, we’ve granted nine Challenge Cards to all players.
- Fix for the Weyland-Yutani SpecOps Gunner outfit not properly applying player skin color.
- Crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Reduction of crash dump sizes for PC Players.
So that’s it. These were the complete update details for today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite update. Hope you find this useful.