All Mario Party Superstars Unlockables and Characters
Mario Party Superstars is finally here and for those looking for unlockables in the game as well as all of the characters, you’ll find all you need right here.
After 23 years of success, Mario Party is still going as strong as ever with one of the largest fan bases in the gaming universe. One of the many reasons it’s so popular is due to the fact it has something for everyone of all ages making it a fantastic family game.
This time in Mario Party Superstars, it looks like the franchise is in for one of its most successful times ever in the series. Players are eager to unlock as much as they can and also find out about all of the characters so here’s a helpful guide to get you going.
What Characters are in Mario Party Superstars?
As you make your way around Mario Party Superstars, you’ll be eager to know what familiar faces you’ll see again. You can check out all of the non-playable as well as playable characters below.
Playable characters in Mario Party Superstars
- Donkey Kong
- Koopa Troopa
- Bowser Jr
- Shy Guy
- Monty Mole
Mario Party Superstars – All Unlockables
- Stickers – used to communicate with other players in the game, these can be found at Toad’s Shop and purchased with coins. There are 67 stickers altogether.
- Card Designs – pick these up at Toad’s Shop. The price range goes from 50 for the retro to 999 coins for the premium
- Music Tracks – Purchased from Toad’s Shop, music tracks can be played as you make your way around the game and sorted out in the games settings.
- Encyclopedia Entries – pick up encyclopedia entries at Toad’s Shop with coins with more being offered as you level up in the game. All entries will most 100 coins
- Achievements – unlock Achievements in Mario Party Superstars by completing game modes and clearing challenges found in Kamek’s crystal ball at the Data House.
- Titles – Titles appear at the end of your player name on your Mario Party Card at the Data House and are unlocked by completing Achievements.
- Ending Credits – Get to Mario Party Level 50 to unlock the game’s ending credits