One of gPotato’s latest free-to-play MMOs, Allods Online, is getting a new patch here soon. From what I’ve seen of this game in my time with it (which is ongoing), this is going to add a lot to the already great title, threatening to waste away dozens of hours of a person’s life. My life, even. It’s all your fault, gPotato, I hope you’re happy. I’ve listed a few of the highlights after the break.
- Players can now split items that are in stacks. “Shift+drag” will remove one item from a stack, “Ctrl+drag” will remove half the items from a stack, and “Alt+drag” will open a window that will allow players to remove a specified number of items from a stack
- Players can now see the exact number of items that are in the trade window when trading with another player
- Fixed a bug with the visualization of fatigue when a player’s Flag of War had been recently raised
- Added the ability to respond to whispers. The default hotkey is “BACKSPACE”
- Guild information is now displayed above players’ heads
- Fixed a bug where players under the effects of a War Banner would not have their Flag of War raised when they attacked a player whose Flag of War was lowered
- Fixed a bug where spells that had effects that last over time and area of effect spells would not raise a player’s Flag of War
- Fixed a bug with the walking animation of Kanian females
- Fixed the quest “Regular Customers”
- Fixed the quest “Meeting the Seers”
- Fixed the quest “Yasker’s Emissary”
- Players can now fight the second boss in Gorluxor’s Tower, War’kaz the Mindreaver.
- Added new training quests that allow players that have already begun constructing an Astral ship to practice on a special training ship
- Improved the visualization of the League Astral ships
- Fixed a bug with the distribution of loot from treasure chests