Among Us Airship Map Update - Patch Notes (Today, March 31)
Here are the patch notes of the Among Us Airship Map update.
Among Us has been the dark horse of 2020. The game witnessed exponential growth amidst the pandemic, with streamers and players getting quite obsessed with finding out the real impostor.
The game was initially slated to have a sequel, however, the developers InnerSloth decided to cancel plans for a sequel and work on the existing game itself. Soon after that, the new map, Airship was announced and fans have been eagerly waiting for the map to arrive. The update is finally live and here are the complete patch notes.
Among Us Airship Map Update – Patch Notes (Today, March 31)
InnerSloth has released the patch notes for the Among Us Airship Map update. Apart from the Airship Map, a revamped account system and some new hats will be making its way into the game. Here are the complete patch notes:
- The 4th map, and the biggest one yet
- New tasks including jewel polishing, emptying trash (wow fun), and more
- The ability to pick the room you start in
- All new areas to explore (or get murdered in)
- Improved mobility with ladders and moving platforms
- New free hats including a heart pin, angry eyebrows, unicorn head, rubber glove, and more!
- Inspired by our other game, The Henry Stickmin Collection
You can learn more about the Account system below.
- You will be able to report if someone in the game is acting inappropriately, including: inappropriate names, inappropriate chat, cheating/hacking, and harassment/misconduct. Consequences can range from temporary to permanent bans (including alternate accounts).
- Note that reports will be read by people (not bots!) and you will need to provide a reason as to why you are reporting.
- No linking of multiple accounts yet (Steam account is only on Steam, Epic account is only on Epic, etc.) It’ll be coming soon though.
- You must create an account to access free chat (without it you will have to use Quick Chat for safety!)
- You must create an account to freely change your display name. If you do not create an account, there will be randomized names you can choose from.
- Usernames are not exclusive. Multiple people can have the same username. (So if you take the username “PuffballsUnited”, other people can still use “PuffballsUnited”.)
- If you are under the minimum age of digital consent in your country (for most countries 13 is the minimum age), you have to get a parent/guardian’s permission to access free chat (which then allows you to create an account), or change your display name.
- Without an account (or if you’re a minor who doesn’t want to ask your parent/guardian for approval), you can still play via Guest Mode. This locks you to Quick Chat and doesn’t allow you to change your name other than with a randomly generated name.