Among Us - How To Use Controller On iOS and Android Phones
Controller support for Among Us mobile has arrived!
During the Xbox and Bethesda E3 conference, Innersloth announced that a brand new update would be arriving to Among Us. Not only would this update allows players to host lobbies with 15 players, controller support was also enabled for mobile devices.
Well, today’s the day. It’s June 15th and the Among Us update has indeed arrived. DualShockers have got everything you need to know about the new update, including a full guide on setting up your controller with your mobile phone.
- MORE: Top 5 Among Us Mods May 2021 – How To Download & Install
New Among Us Update
The latest Among Us update was released today (June 15) and came with quite a few new features.
Innersloth made the focus of the update about the new 15 player lobbies that are now available, featuring 3 impostors. But in actuality, there were some other nifty new features added into the update too.
Players were treated to new colors for their beans, controller support for mobile, new kill screen menus, and even horn honking on the Airship map.
How To Use A Controller On Among Us
To use a controller on either and iOS or Android device, simply follow the steps below.
- For both iOS and Android devices you will need to first pair your controller with your mobile phone.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is enabled, then pair your controller.
- For a PlayStation controller, hold down the PS button and Share button until the light starts blinking, it should then appear on your Bluetooth connections on your phone. (This will be a practically identical process with an Xbox controller)
- Once your controller appears under your Bluetooth connections, tap it and connect.
- Once you’ve paired your phone and updated to the latest version of Among Us, your controller will automatically work once you boot up the game. There’s no need to fiddle with settings, if you’ve connected your controller successfully via Bluetooth, it will work with Among Us immediately.
What’s Next For Among Us?
Among Us rose to fame incredibly quick, becoming one of the biggest games of 2020. Now fans are eagerly anticipating what the developers have got planned next for the hit game.
During E3, Innersloth detailed their official roadmap for Among Us. Check out the image below for the full roadmap, featuring:
- Account Linking
- Among Us on Consoles
- Visor Cosmetics
- New Map
- Hide ‘n’ Seek Mode
- New Roles + Ways To Play