Among Us New Update - April 13, Patch Notes and Bug Fixes v.2021.4.12
Here's everything you should know about the new Among Us update.
We’re now a couple of weeks removed from one of Among Us’ most anticipated event – the release of the Airship Map.
With it, players from all over the globe, including the likes of Jimmy Kimmel, have flocked en masse to the game.
While it’s been an exciting addition to the game, the map bought with it a few new bugs, which have now been patched out.
Here are all the details for the Among Us update on April 12/13 including all released patch notes.
- MORE AMONG US – How to Get the Among Us Skin in Fall Guys & Play as the Imposter in Season 4
What was new with the Airship Map?
As stated, the Airship map was highly anticipated by millions of Among Us players.
The map is now the biggest in the game and with it came a whole host of new tasks, rooms, hats, ladders and so much more.
The update also added the much-welcomed account system and just prior to that, the new Quickchat function.
What does this patch change?
Unfortunately, unlike the recent massive Airship update, nothing is really changing aside from a few different bug fixes. You can check them out below.
Among Us Update – April 13 full patch notes.
- GUIDE – How to turn off or disable quick chat in Among Us.
Developers InnerSloth has released the following set of patch notes for Among Us recent update:
- Account login flow significantly reworked
- Multiple users can now log in to the same device (no more
- MismatchedProductUserIDs error)
- Missing skins from Airship Bundle should be fixed
- Text graphical update
- Updated translations
- Setting an invalid birthdate no longer makes account initialization fail
- Sabotage menu no longer replaces minimap for Impostors
- Room names are now consistently layered on the map
- Develop Photos task does not finish instantly
- Comms sabotage can no longer be repaired by ghosts, Impostors can now repair
- Other various bug fixes