Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 2.0.2 Patch Notes For Today (November 18)
Check out what is new in the latest update for ACNH.
Animal Crossing New Horizons received the much awaited 2.0 update a couple of weeks ago and now has received the second smaller update since with fixes related to both it and the paid DLC Happy Home Paradise.
As with many large update for games, there are subsequent updates that come later to fix any issues that arose from the new content.
That is exactly the case here with the new Animal Crossing New Horizons update 2.0.2 and we have the patch notes explaining everything that is involved with it.
- MORE: Find out how to get Wheat in the new update.
When Is The Update Available For Download?
Exactly one week after the last update for the game, Animal Crossing New Horizons has a brand new update available with 2.0.2 as of Thursday, November 18.
This update should automatically download on your system if you have your settings set up to do so and do not have another game currently suspended.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 2.0.2 Patch Notes
Animal Crossing New Horizons update 2.0.2 is solely focused on fixes once again, as update 2.0 and the Happy Home Paradise DLC added a lot to the game and was bound to have some issues.
You can check out the full patch notes below or on the official Nintendo Support website.
The following issues have been fixed.
- During one of Kapp’n’s boat tours, Brewster could overlap with the player and prevent the player from moving.
- Kapp’n’s song could stop playing and prevent the game from proceeding.
- Selecting the “How does this work?” option when starting a group-stretching session during a multiplayer session could prevent the game from proceeding.
- The poster for Orville would be available via Nook Shopping after inviting Wilbur to Photopia.
- The poster for Wilbur would be available via Nook Shopping after inviting Orville to Photopia.
- Placing certain furniture items on the pier could prevent the player from being able to speak with Kapp’n.
- The warp function of the pipe item would stop working after the player discussed buying furniture from a resident inside the resident’s home.
- The music for group stretching sometimes wouldn’t play if an audio device close to the plaza was playing music.
- The Nook Miles+ activity “Visit the Roost for a Coffee Break” could appear multiple times in the same day.
Fixed Issues related to DLC
The following issues related to the paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise have been fixed.
- The software would close when the player tried to lead Leif to the school and the placement of the furniture items in the school met certain requirements.
- Using amiibo multiple times to change the members used in a facility could cause the software to close.
- The software could close when the player repeatedly used amiibo at a finished vacation home to add or remove guests.
- The Y Button could stop removing guests when the player repeatedly used amiibo to add a guest and then remove the guest using the Y Button.
- While working, a design portfolio photo could continue to display in the upper-left of the screen after speaking to a client on the north beach.
- Bells would be spent in addition to Poki when the player ordered a present for another resident through Wardell.
- The message card regarding refunding miles for the Pro Decorating License could be sent multiple times.
- The roommates would not appear in a follow-up scene if their shared vacation home situation was ended while in the yard of their vacation home.
As you can see, the patch notes above are split between the free content and the paid DLC.
It’s going to be interesting to see how many more of these follow-up updates we’ll be getting for the game moving forward, but we’ll just have to stay tuned to find out for sure.