Another Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Patch Launches Today, Addresses Plenty of Issues
Capcom’s continued support of Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online really adds to the game’s value, especially considering how much content it already packs for a fifteen dollar title. The version 1.02 patch cleans up various things, such as the YouTube functionality for the PS3 version.
Other changes include the addition of a second player option for training mode, and support for the forthcoming Music Pack DLC. Hit the break for the full list of changes version 1.02 will bring to the game. If you haven’t grabbed Street Fighter III:3SO for your console of choice yet, click here to find out why you should.
1) Improved YouTube video quality (for PS3 only). This makes the videos viewable at 360p resolution, up from 240p.
2) Added the ability to unassign “3-punches” and “3-kicks” on the Controls screen.
3) Re-enabled the option to play with a human partner in Training mode.
4) Changed the “recording” feature in training mode. This feature now allows you to practice against a dummy, which repeats your recorded inputs.
5) Fixed a bug that would cause an a negative level value to be displayed on the main menu after hitting the level cap.
6) Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when repeatedly pressing “Confirm” after viewing a Match from a downloaded Match Pack.
7) Added support for Music Pack DLC.Advertisement