Apex Legends 1.68 Update (Today, May 11) - Patch Notes, Playlist Update
Here are the patch notes of the latest Apex Legends update.
Apex Legends recently received the Season 9 update which added tons of new content in the game.
Today, Respawn Entertainment is releasing another update across all platforms for Apex Legends. This update is targeted to address bugs and various other balance changes. Alongside that, a playlist update will also be going live later in the day. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Apex Legends 1.68 Update (Today, May 11) – Patch Notes, Playlist Update
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of rangee”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left in the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derby Gob Legends, you will be missed.
- Valkyre’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack This Is a temporary measure done to improve stability —we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stets and Battle Royale slats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements
Late Afternoon P7 Playlist Update
- Bullet Damage reduced: 19>18
- Purple/Gold mag: 55>5
Bocek Bow changes:
- Max body shot damage: 70>60
- Charge time increase: 0.54>0.56
- Deadeye’s Tempo charge increase: 0.32>0.38
- Stack size: 16>14
- Ammo slot: 48>28